Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sons of Korgan for Kings of War

This is the second unit of Sons of Korgan for my Varangur Army for Kings of War. Just like the first unit these are old GW plastic Chaos Warriors. Some are from my very old Chaos Warhammer army and some are new purchases from Facebook. The unit tray is Mantic plastic with sand and some rocks from my yard. I should have enough to create another unit in the future but I may need to get some more Mantic unit trays into my hobby stocks. I managed to get these submitted to the Analogue Hobbies Paint challenge number 8 just prior to flying out to Bali for an amazing Holiday. Been back for a few days now but having typical back to work and routine adjustment problems. I am yet to pick up a brush! This is not a travel blog but I had a great time in Bali and went to some places I had not yet explored. If you want to see some of what I saw there I have an Instagram account (the_brendonius).




Cheers from Brendon

No comments:

Post a Comment