Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sons of Korgan with two handed weapons

For my Varangur Kings of War Army here is a Regiment of old Games Workshop plastic Warhammer Chaos Warriors.
Some of these old miniatures have had a do-over while others are from a recent Facebook purchase so some had a total new paint job and build. The ones I painted a long time ago I wasn't that satisfied with them so it was good to have them revived back to life. I had to remove most from the singular basing as well to get them on one Multibase. The base is a Mantic plastic unit base.
My painting time on these was rather quick compared to historical miniatures. Detail can get lost among the unit and so can simple mistakes so less care is needed perhaps. The detail is fairly bold as well as the scale is Heroic.....large hands, large feet, small heads and super huge weapons.
I broke from tradition and placed the converted unit standard at the back of the unit. I completed another unit as well and will post that in the future.





Cheers from Brendon

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I always very like these classic unit!
    Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic figures and unit....they look great with nice posing 😀

    ReplyDelete