Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mounted Mongols and Knights

Mounted mayhem in this post with 4 Perry Miniatures Knights and 5 FireForge Mongols. All plastic and all 28mm. These earned me 90 points in the Painting Challenge.

The Mongols feature 4 armoured torsos from Gripping Beast Arab Cavalry. The Mongol on the square base will have a rider swap for a Bow shooting dude. It's an idea for skirmish units to make them have less figures per unit. I will eventually show what that looks like at some stage.

The Knights have two leader types with extra gold to make them stand out in a unit. I plan to do a few more of these types as my Knights have increased considerably. 









Cheers and enjoy your painting from Brendon.

8 comments:

  1. I love your splendid Mongols, they look dynamic and superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking work Brendon especially the Mongols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments everyone. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article gives me a lot of new knowledge that I have never known. Thank you for this article. And I would like to suggest you a BSL shaders pack for Minecraft. It's an amazing shaders pack which also helps to enhance your gaming experience. I am sure you loved it too.

    ReplyDelete