Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Detailed Dystopian Wars painting

Dystopian Wars has released a smaller, faster version of the rules (Fleet Action) which my local club is just starting to play. I went down to my local club (Darwin Tabletop Gamers) and was introduced to Charles who had these marvelous examples of extreme detail painting. Amazing work I think you will agree.

It was the first time in a long time I attended the club. Here in the North of Australia winter has been awesome. Northern winter is our fun time to get out and about. The Dry Season. So camping and long Road trips have taking up most of my time and painting or gaming hasn't had a look in for ages. We even managed a trip to Kakadu this year.
That will likely change soon as it gradually gets hotter and eventually the Wet Season begins.

Cheers from Brendon.






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Some of the scrollwork is incredibly neat and complex. What do you think of the new rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleet Action is a big improvement in my opinion. A move in the right direction. Reducing the overly complex rules overall. Some rewording required further though as it is sometimes worded in a long winded way. A detailed game report would also be a good idea to put it all in an applied context.
      Cheers Michael.

      Delete