Thursday, December 3, 2015

Norman Bows built but not painted

From the Conquest Games Medieval Archers plastic set I built this unit to join the ranks of my Normans. Some of the bodies are from the Norman plastic infantry but most are from the Bow set. The Horn is from the Norman sets. I made enough to fill a 'Horde' sized unit tray custom made from Warbases. Some of the heads are from the Norman kits and I have used only two of the head types from the Archer on the rest.

Cheers from Brendon




4 comments:

  1. Great work with those archers Brendon! Some very nice poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look ready for action and I love the movement trays Brendon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Brendon. Plastics are wonderful for this sort of thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments people. Long live plastic!

    ReplyDelete