- Ratkin (Skaven)
- Salamander (Lizard people)
- The Herd (Beastmen)
- Empire of Dust (Undead with a Pharoah boss)
- The Brotherhood (5 Cavalry options and 1 Large Cavalry option...Knights)
- League of Rhordia (Halflings and Humans)
- Trident Realm of Neritica (Water elementals and swimming people)
- Night-Stalkers (inter-dimensional spooks and monsters).
...and finally THE VARANGUR (Evil Human warriors).
The Varangur will see a very old army in my collection get the dust taken off and re-based. I enjoyed collecting and gaming a Chaos Warriors force many years ago in Warhammer Fantasy and now it can be used again. It's going to take some doing but I have a few ideas already.
Chariots of which I have two do not feature in the options but I could re-base them on a Cavalry Regiment sized base and be a 'counts as'.
Rather than a Canon option The Varangur have a Magus Conclave. A very cool idea that simply sees three evil wizards on a war engine base count as a cannon. Great modeling inspiration there.
However this project may end up on the back burner as I have a bunch of stuff of a more historical nature lined up for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. A shit ton of Cavalry with Arabs, Mongols and more Perry Wars of the Roses.
Cheers from Brendon
|Ancient Warriors of Plastica!|
|Warriors...Come out and Play!|