Friday, September 19, 2014

Lion Rampant Deployment graphic

If you have the excellent 'Lion Rampant' rules you will be aware that the 12 scenarios do not have individual deployment diagrams. It does however, have very clear descriptions. Using the text I created the graphic below. They are based on a 6 x 4 table but you might want to adjust for larger tables if you are using more than 24 points or you just like bigger tables. Each square is 12". I created this really just for my own use but feel free to take it from here and use it as you wish. I am not going to explain what it all means here but you will figure it out when you read the description of each mission. In fact if you spot a mistake I have made or have any questions let me know.



Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)

5 comments:

  1. That's a really nice resource, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great service to fellow gamers, thanks! I love the names of some of the scenarios. Sausages with mustard, I can only imagine.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent. It would be very kind of you to offer it up as a download on the Lion Rampant forum. I have mentioned it there and have found it to be very useful myself. Looking forward to more of your posts on the game.

    Best, Sean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sean. Glad it's useful to you. I posted in the Lion Rampant forum that it can be used over there. Just credit the creator is all. cheers

      Delete