Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Painted Khador Widowmaker & Wizard

For a change from the Dystopian Wars games we have been playing recently I was asked if I would be up for a Warmachine game. Been a while since I played the game that I am still to figure out what I should do but it did motivate me to do some painting. The Widowmaker sniper with the over sized gun I started a while back but it needed some finishing touches. The Wizard fella I really only primed so had a bit of work to do. Keeping it simple though made sure it was completed in time for a game. As it turned out I didn't even use the Wizard bloke who is a handy attachment to the massive sword maniacs unit. He makes them even more effective in the game.



Hard to see in these photos but there is variation in the black used. In fact it's mostly a Panzer German Grey. This Black and Red scheme seems to be a bit of a theme in my miniatures. It's the main colour of my Kings of War Dwarf army and I am considering using it for a War of the Roses retinue for Lion Rampant.

Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paint job. Blacks look great. The whites are also quite nice. Well balanced models. I'd have liked to see a bit finer grit on their bases, but it still balances nicely with the models.

    ReplyDelete