Friday, November 24, 2017

Monstrous Challenge

Tis almost the season for the Painting Challenge, Tra la la la laaaa! Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge number 8 to be exact. Though my hobby time has shrunk over the past year and a bit I plan to get some painting done on my metal and plastic hordes over the Wet Season here. It's always inspiring and motivating to be part of the challenge even if my output has shrunk due to time available.
I have a variety of ideas in the works and have managed to build some figures over the lat couple of months from my plastic horde. More recently I have been inspired to buy even more as well.
My Dwarf army for Kings of War will expand with these fantastic living statue reinforcements from MOM Miniatures. I was amazed at how fast they turned up from the other side of the world. Looking forward to getting these underway and the overall theme for this years challenge is monstrous things. Which is a happy coincidence for me as I have a few of the larger things that have been sitting in the 'round to it' file for way too long. I have a vacation planned (volcano dependent) that will cut 3 weeks from the challenge but I should come back re-energized to get some paint flying.

Totally uninspiring image of new purchase!



Cheers from here and if you are in the Challenge....see you in the Mosh Pit!

3 comments: