Monday, February 24, 2014

Battleship (Blazing Sun Dystopian Style)

Greetings. I am still playing blog post catch up with my Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge submissions.
This one was for the Vehicle theme challenge and also because another participant challenged me to have painted at least one Naval themed item. I had this vessel in my resin vault for a while and it is actually my second Empire of the Blazing Sun Battleship. I liked the model and how it works in the game so thought a second one might be a good idea. I am yet to use it in a game but it looks like Spartan Games might have some interesting things in sight for Dystopian Wars in 2014. Painting this made me go have a Google and I discovered new toys to join my Blazing Sun fleet. Stay tuned for more Dystopian toys here soon.




Not the best photos but you get the idea.
Cheers from Brendon

6 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed watching your Distopian fleets grow through the Challenge.

    How on earth do you manage such lovely detailing on something so small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By being sneaky but mostly because it has such good sharp detail.
    Makes it a lot easier to paint.
    I can post a step by step if you want?
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! I would love to see how you tackle one of these.

      Delete
    2. No problem. I have some more Dystopian on it's way to me so stay tuned for a future step by step visual.
      cheers Michael.

      Delete
  3. Great stuff Brendan. I love the look and style of the Dystopian stuff - can't help wish it was in 28mm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Scott. They have made a 28mm game based in Dystopian world.
    Very nice looking minis.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete