Norman Conquest Plastics on my custom base from Warbases.UK. Based on 25mm rounds so they can be used in Saga.
My painting seemed to have slowed for a while but I realized that was because I was painting a much larger batch to what I usually do. I got carried away with putting together plastics and ended up with Normans, a couple of Gripping Beast Plastic Vikings and some Warriors and even some Anglo-Saxons. So rather than just concentrating on some of them I seemed to spend an eon slowly getting them all to similar stages.
I went from my usual painting of a few skirmishers to painting an Army. DOH!
I treated myself to a sheet of Battleflag decals for the shields for the Norman Infantry. However 4 of the figures above are hand painted design from when I painted a unit of 8 for Saga a while back. The other 4 have swords so are not shown above. The decals are not drama free though. They come as a sheet so you need to cut them out really carefully and this includes the hole for the boss. It took me a bit of concentration, patience and turning off the music I normally have playing.
I might add some detail to the Flag. I think I have some decals left over from the set I got for the Knights and a small cross might do the trick. I used the shield colors on many of these to decide the colors on the figures clothing. I applied the decal before painting them which is not something I usually do.
Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)