Wednesday, September 18, 2013

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

I came across this recently. An article about blokes here in Oztralia who build Daleks.
OK on a wargames blog you might expect posts about building our own figures and so on but these guys are doing at 1:1 scale. How freaking awesome is that! It may not float your boat but I reckon it's tops.
It seems to me to be a perfectly good use of a Shed or Garage and tools and an excellent use of time. Many would disagree. I am thinking if I ever need another distraction in my spare time other than wargaming then this may just be it. The Australian Dalek Builders Union = Awesome!

Also if you want some to win some FREE stuff go and comment here.
The Blog With No Name is giving away some cool prizes to celebrate the milestone of 500 posts.
Very cool.

Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi) Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

2 comments:

  1. That is a level of dedication to a hobby that most of us can only dream of! Exactly how much spare time do these guys have?

    ReplyDelete