Monday, June 3, 2013

8 Norman Infantry (Conquest Plastics)

1 point of Normans for Saga. 8 x Warriors on foot. These are from the Conquest Plastic Norman Infantry box and I am yet to hit them with a burst of Matt Spray. The can had run out so I need to get some more. I have had these sitting around for an age and I actually had 4 of them to an almost finished stage before I decided recently to get another 4 built and painted. I purchased a sheet of Norman Knights shield decals from Battle Flag but used all of them on my Norman Knights. When I got that sheet they didn't have an infantry set but they do now and the shields in the Knights box and the Infantry box are different sizes and the Knights don't have shield bosses so they aren't really compatible in any case. So the shields on the ones above are simple hand painted designs. I have the knights in a just about finished state for what seems like an entire ice age. I should crack on and get them done as this project is close to having 6 points done.

Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)

No comments:

Post a Comment