Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dwarf big guns...in progress.

I thought I would post these 'before dip' images for comparison to the 'after dip'.
These are made by Mantic and are 28mm scale. A very chunky style which suits Fantasy Dwarves. My painting method for these is simple. Brown, Silver, touch up mistakes with brown then paint Brass areas and details. I ran out of time yesterday to dip these so hopefully I can find some time tonight to get them dipped. Each Cannon comes with two crew not shown here. They also come with the option of either Organ Gun or regular Cannon. I actually glued 3 of the regular cannons on before I realised there really is no need as they are interchangeable. The Cannon with more brass detail on the right is actually a flame cannon. I am not sure about how I am going to base them at this stage. It might be a Warbases.UK solution but it is probably the overall base size I am not sure about really.

Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)

No comments:

Post a Comment