Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gimme Fuel, Gimmie Fire, Gimmie Flame throwing halfracks!

 

I haven't tried them in a game yet so it should be interesting. I painted the Flame operators in Splinter Camo as I saw a photo of a special issue suit in a book. If you get these be aware that below the flame operators feet is a blob of metal. Don't trim it off as then they will be too short to fit and will hover above the floor when you glue them in place. The position that you can put the Flame Throwers in does not have many options without some conversion so they tend to look all the same.
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Very cool: I've been contemplating adding a few to my Panzer Lehr force.

    CdlT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    I have been on the wrong end of your FlammPanzers on many occaisions, I am sure these half-trackes will provide a similarly hot reception. :)

    I look forward to playing against these sometime in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chevalier. I was thinking of including them in Lehr Panzer Gren force as well.

    Thanks Pete. Yeah...you just might see them soon. :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete