Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Knights Horde

My first submission for this years Painting Challenge and a bonus Theme round at that.
The Theme was 'Armour'.

1 x Horde of Perry Miniatures Knights. 17 all up but I painted 18. I decided that 18 wasn't required after gluing them on one by one on the Mantic plastic tray.  I did some base filling gradually from the center out after I glued in 3 or 4. It wasn't without challenge trying to get between horses with flock and paint but I managed not to bend/break and lances or have any disasters.

Lances may have only been painted for tournaments but that's how I have painted all previous Knights for this army of Beer and Bacon defenders.
























I may add a banner to the rear rank in the future. At writing this I have a lot more in the production line but I will need to do something different as painting endless armour is getting a bit same, same.

Cheers from Brendon

8 comments:

  1. Most impressive knights, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hugely impressive sight Brendon, great entry Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments people. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work Brendon and worthy of the bonus round.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  5. All horde looks fantastic! Excellent view of charging lances :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete