Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dark age Dudes

More painted progress completed in between all those horses completed recently.
These are all Plastic 28mm and from a few different makers. The shirtless berserkers are from Warlord Games Celts and the companions are Gripping Beast Dark Age Warriors. The Archer has parts from a Conquest Games archer set.

















Next are Conquest Games Normans with parts from the Medieval Archer set. Sme are entirely from the Archer box while others are from the Norman Infantry set. Some of the quivers are from the Gripping Beast Arab sets.
Painting these reminded me how much I like my Norman Cavalry from Conquest Games and as I have made so much progress I decided to get another box of them. Especially now that I have had a lot more practice at painting horses. Might be a while before they are built let alone painted though. I was thinking they might make for an interesting 'Brotherhood' army in the Kings of War system. I will expand that idea in a future post.



































Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)

4 comments: