1: Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.
2. Pass the award to your top 11 blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someones day!
4. There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but it's nice if you take the time to do so.
Among the many cool Blogs I like are these ones...
....and of course... Do You Have a Flag?
Sure...slight violation of the rules more than 10 and some of them have more than 200 followers but the reason is probably because they are great blogs and been around for longer than others. Not saying those that haven't reached that amount are any less interesting but a cross promo like this one is all good and may help them grow in followers. I follow a lot of Blogs so be sure to randomly click on any on the side bar as well.
The following questions are also part of this virus inflicted from Kieran...
1. Why did you start blogging?
I like sharing my work as an act of participating in the hobby beyond gaming with others and painting on my own. I was also inspired by other bloggers great blogs. It's a great online community to be a part of. It's a great way to look back on achievements in gaming in the year as well.
At one point I posted images of my miniatures on Wargame forums but they had a tendency to be 'maintained' every now and then which means stuff gets culled. With a blog I am the master. Mwha ha ha ha
2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be?
Make it cheaper. :) That is unlikely to happen. I would get rid of figure release lag. You know...it's in the book but won't be available to buy for a while yet.
3. What is best in life?
Hard to pin-point one aspect but perhaps hearty laughter that comes from the belly shared with family and friends.
4. Do you want to live forever?
Not really. But I want to hang around for a long time yet.
5. Fame or fortune?
I would be OK being another millionaire you never heard of. That would be good perhaps but it may come with it's own set of problems. You can keep fame.
6. What miniatures are you most proud of having painted?
Usually the last ones I painted as I sometimes improve.
7. How do you deal with burn out?
When it comes to the hobby I stop what I am doing and do something else completely removed. Watch movies. Start a novel. Bike ride...anything really.
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
No idea...is that the start of a joke?
9. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek with Captain Kirk and Star Wars before Jar Jar. Clone Wars cartoon is OK though.
10. If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be?
Holy Cow! What sort of question is that! I just don't have enough miniatures from the vast amount of producers now. Perhaps Battlefront. Such a Huge range like that would keep me going forever.
11. What is your favourite takeaway?
Hmmmmm. Thai food I think. A nice Laksa, Paw Paw Salad....curry puffs. Staring to make me hungry just thinking about it. And don't forget an Ice Coffee!
That's it from me and if I have inflicted you with the virus feel free to answer the questions or not at all or come up with new ones.
Cheers from Brendon (The Kiwi)