Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Fellowship of painters



Yes. It's been a long while since I pushed these keyboard buttons and contributed a post to this Blog.
I have really not had anything wargames hobby to post about. That will change in the near future as I have accepted a place in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. It certainly helps the Wet Season go faster with outside time not as attractive as the Humidity rises and eventually the rain starts falling here in far North Australia. I aim for a humble total of 750 points as I need to get back on the painting wagon but I am unsure as to how much I can get done. My lifestyle now includes time given up for exercise which I thoroughly enjoy. I have plenty of miniatures prepped left over from previous Challenges so hope to make a dent in them. The Fellowship of painters always makes for encouraging and motivating times.

Cheers and happy painting.
Brendon

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Brendon and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Fran said, good to see you again Brandon. Better get prepping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the Challenge. I get the vast majority of my annual painting quota done during this period and it is a very good motivator. Look forward to seeing your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise it's the main factory of the annual painting tally. Cheers Lee.

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back again Brendon and good luck in the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete