Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Monstrous challenge

The final Theme challenge round in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge in 2018 was... MONSTROUS. I went back to where I started and completed the brother/cousin/relative of the Demon I painted at the start. I also completed a MOM Miniatures Stone Golem for my Dwarf army. Both of these monsters are for my 'Kings of War' collections.

Painting these also ties in with the Monster March challenge.

These Monsters are both on 50mm square bases. Including the bases they are around 100mm high.

















No Goblins to post this week but stand by for future additions to that army.

Cheers from Brendon

3 comments:

  1. Stone Golem is just Awesome! Love model and painting!
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, Brendon. Love the golem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michal and Dean. Cheers

    ReplyDelete